2018 Special Scholarship Program For Africans At University Of Liverpool – Apply Now
University of Liverpool, England is offering a Special Scholarship Program (SSP) to International students (Especially Africans) who wants to carryout their educations in all field of Study.The Special Scholarship Program (SSP) helps to support the advanced research of University of Liverpool by enlisting the help of highly International students.
All Levels [PhD and Masters Inclusive]
Field of Study:
All Fields Of Study
International [Africans Will Get Special Attention]
To be Taken at:
- Exemption from £2,000 entrance examination fee, £2,000 enrollment fee and £5,000/year tuition fee
- To support living expenses, £1,000/month is paid as salary for you to support yourself through school and mostly forresearch project work.
*You must pay some amount of taxes from this salary.
- £1,000 is provided for travel and initial living costs. (given only to international applicants who are living outside England, and who have, or have the intention to acquire, “Student” status of English residence at the time of entry into England)
More Benefits Include;
|One-off allowance||£ 900||Paid by the Scholarship Office|
|Health care and liability insurance||£ 520, or at cost||Arranged for and paid by the Scholarship Office|
|Visa costs||£ 317, or at cost||Arranged for and paid by the Scholarship Office|
|Tuition fees||£ 7500, or at cost||Paid by the Scholarship Office|
|One-off contribution to the travel costs||£ 1000||Paid by the Scholarship Office|
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
- Eligible Countries: International Students [Especially Africans] are eligible.
- Entrance Requirements: To be eligible for this scholarship you must meet the following requirements:
You have been admitted to the following School of Business and Economics (SBE) bachelor’s programme: International Business.
On 1 September 2018, you are 35 years old or younger.
You have good marks, at least a Grade Point Average (GPA) of 45%.
You are eligible for both a UK visa and a UK residence permit.
- English Language Requirements: Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
How to Apply for the Scholarship:
Interested applicants must complete all applications on-line and await response from us.
Complete and submit all required documents. See list of required documents here.
Visit The Official Webpage For More Information
- 16th March, 2018
- 14th September 2018