Ecobank Nigeria Recruiting for Global Account Manager
Ecobank Development Corporation (Ecobank Capital) is the investment banking and securities trading company of Ecobank Transnational Inc., the Pan African financial institution with banking and financial services operations across 34 countries in Africa, United Arab Emirates and the United Kingdom. We operate across 5 regional offices in Africa namely: Nigeria, Ghana, Kenya, Cameroun and Ivory Coast.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Global Account Manager
Ref No: 1700000P
Job Purpose & Rationale
- Global Corporates (GC) redesign initiative aims to position the bank for growth through helping us evolve as the go-to-bank for selected Global Corporates operating in Africa.
- GC targets to grow the business while ensuring high-portfolio-quality through well-defined TM & RACs and streamlined credit initiation, monitoring and approval processes.
- GAMs will play a pivotal role in this redesign initiative.
- GAMs will be selected based on an assessment of their track record of meeting budgets, credit lending skills, industry expertise, regional knowledge and people management skills.
- GAMs will be placed in major affiliates in Africa to be close to operating entities, where credit analyst resources, senior oversight and portfolio data are available.
- GAMs will be responsible for managing marketing efforts, revenue budgets, credit risk appetite, credit processes including GCA and remedial work where necessary.
- GAMs will also act as the Control Unit for respective relationship groups.
Continue To Next Page